“Aligning itself with today’s most advanced technology, The Active Times has partnered with Gathering Point, a leading provider of hyper-local mapping, to give active consumers a go-to source for nearby adventure. Geo-aware maps allow for users to pinpoint fitness centers, biking routes, hiking trails, and outdoor sporting events taking place in their region.”
Recent Blog Posts
- Look who’s embedding maps!
- Half Moon Bay Review wins Best Use of Multimedia with GatheringPoint Maps
- Custom Map Wizard – Map Maker is available for general use!
- New Content Partners = More Content Layers!
- The Active Times launches with Geo-aware maps
- We’re now available on mobile in Open App Market!
- Ticket Network brings last minute event tickets to GatheringPoint
- Setup your own custom content from a Google Docs spreadsheet
- See Meetup, EventBrite, Volunteer Match, Conference Hound and Instagram Pics on GatheringPoint
- Help us put together some great parenting resources!
- So you want to talk HyperLocal?
- Party map at BlogHer 2011
- ConferenceHound powers local maps with GatheringPoint
- Half Moon Bay Review adopts GatheringPoint maps
- It’s Time to Start Talking!