Recent Blog Posts
- Look who’s embedding maps!
- Half Moon Bay Review wins Best Use of Multimedia with GatheringPoint Maps
- Custom Map Wizard – Map Maker is available for general use!
- New Content Partners = More Content Layers!
- The Active Times launches with Geo-aware maps
- We’re now available on mobile in Open App Market!
- Ticket Network brings last minute event tickets to GatheringPoint
- Setup your own custom content from a Google Docs spreadsheet
- See Meetup, EventBrite, Volunteer Match, Conference Hound and Instagram Pics on GatheringPoint
- Help us put together some great parenting resources!
- So you want to talk HyperLocal?
- Party map at BlogHer 2011
- ConferenceHound powers local maps with GatheringPoint
- Half Moon Bay Review adopts GatheringPoint maps
- It’s Time to Start Talking!
Author Archives: spencer
Some great resources and players that we’ve been learning from lately in the world of hyper local content… The Knight-Mozilla News Technology Partnership’s learning lab has presented 11 speakers this summer on news technology. Our favorites: Shazna Nessa, Director of Interactive … Continue reading
The Maven of Social Media blog has used Community Maps to create a party map for @blogher11. Kerri used an embedded map with a custom layer for the party info – all managed from a Google Docs spreadsheet. The blog … Continue reading
ConferenceHound has added a “Local” tab to their conference information pages. They are helping conference attendees find the other great things they can do while in town for a conference. Select the “Local” tab from any conference on the site … Continue reading