Recent Blog Posts
- Look who’s embedding maps!
- Half Moon Bay Review wins Best Use of Multimedia with GatheringPoint Maps
- Custom Map Wizard – Map Maker is available for general use!
- New Content Partners = More Content Layers!
- The Active Times launches with Geo-aware maps
- We’re now available on mobile in Open App Market!
- Ticket Network brings last minute event tickets to GatheringPoint
- Setup your own custom content from a Google Docs spreadsheet
- See Meetup, EventBrite, Volunteer Match, Conference Hound and Instagram Pics on GatheringPoint
- Help us put together some great parenting resources!
- So you want to talk HyperLocal?
- Party map at BlogHer 2011
- ConferenceHound powers local maps with GatheringPoint
- Half Moon Bay Review adopts GatheringPoint maps
- It’s Time to Start Talking!
Category Archives: Content
We’ve officially launched Map Maker. Map Maker is a wizard tool that lets you create your own custom maps, while leveraging location content from great content sources from around the web like Yelp, CityGrid, Wikipedia, Twitter, Instagram, and many … Continue reading
We’re excited to have recently added active.com as a content partner. Active.com catalogs and manages registration for thousands of outdoor events with a focus on running and cycling. You can include active.com content in your custom maps using MapMaker, and … Continue reading
We’ve had requests to put together a parenting related set of content, and would love to get your recommendations for content categories and sources. Some ideas already in the mix are meetups, good diaper changing and breast feeding friendly locations … Continue reading