Recent Blog Posts
- Look who’s embedding maps!
- Half Moon Bay Review wins Best Use of Multimedia with GatheringPoint Maps
- Custom Map Wizard – Map Maker is available for general use!
- New Content Partners = More Content Layers!
- The Active Times launches with Geo-aware maps
- We’re now available on mobile in Open App Market!
- Ticket Network brings last minute event tickets to GatheringPoint
- Setup your own custom content from a Google Docs spreadsheet
- See Meetup, EventBrite, Volunteer Match, Conference Hound and Instagram Pics on GatheringPoint
- Help us put together some great parenting resources!
- So you want to talk HyperLocal?
- Party map at BlogHer 2011
- ConferenceHound powers local maps with GatheringPoint
- Half Moon Bay Review adopts GatheringPoint maps
- It’s Time to Start Talking!
Category Archives: General
We’ve officially launched Map Maker. Map Maker is a wizard tool that lets you create your own custom maps, while leveraging location content from great content sources from around the web like Yelp, CityGrid, Wikipedia, Twitter, Instagram, and many … Continue reading
Look for our “Be a Local!” app in Open App Market. It’s our existing HTML5 framework automatically morphing to do the right thing on a phone or tablet. And of course you can always just go to http://gatheringpoint.com from … Continue reading
Some great resources and players that we’ve been learning from lately in the world of hyper local content… The Knight-Mozilla News Technology Partnership’s learning lab has presented 11 speakers this summer on news technology. Our favorites: Shazna Nessa, Director of Interactive … Continue reading